A YouTube lifestyle channel.
DISCLAIMER:
This account is for a fake business. It is being used for a digital marketing course.
Creative Commons Licenses

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Friday, September 14, 2018
The Man Behind YO! Adrian!
Hello, my name is Adrian Sabani. I'm currently living in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and going to a community college for a digital marketing degree. I've spent the last 9 years of my life in Eau Claire and have loved it since. When I was young, my family and I had moved around Wisconsin, Illinois, and even Iowa. Of all the places I remembered growing up, I really fell into my place here in Eau Claire. I played basketball growing up, which soon became my favorite sport. I'd like to think it had something to do with me being 6'4'' with really long arms and legs. My hobbies include vlogging, watching TV shows and walking around town with a friend or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Past 10 Weeks With YO! Adrian
YO! Adrian is a YouTube channel that I created in order to learn and develop digital marketing skills and this blog was a big help in orde...
-
Halloween is in just a couple of days! Treat yourself to this spooky video where the gang and I explore a very creepy old house.
-
Welcome to YO! Adrian’s Facebook Page. Here you will find information, videos, photos, and podcasts. Reposts do not equal endorsements. If y...
-
Halloween is right around the corner and I cannot be excited enough! One of the best ways to enjoy this time of year is to indulge in some s...
Hey, Adrian. I've watched all of your Youtube videos so far and I'm curious what other content you have planned to post.
ReplyDeleteSuper interesting content, can't wait to see what else you provide!
ReplyDelete